Training Needs Analysis
Is your training program meeting your business needs?
Transqual can complete a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) which will identify any gaps required on employee training and other related training needs.
The TNA consists of a number of methods, which can range from but not limited to:
- Transqual looking at current training conducted at worksite (or by the company)
- the target group for the TNA
- conducting survey’s or interviews to gauge level of skills, competency or determine gaps in current training.
Once this is completed a report is written on the outcomes and Transqual will discuss the outcomes with the client and determine the effective gap training or additional training required.
Our end to end model can assist to achieve the outcomes required at any stage of the employment life cycle including entry skill sets into industry, ongoing compliance / regulatory requirements for all job roles through to higher qualifications for management to assist with career progression.
1. Recruitment Assistance – Jobseeker Pathway Programs
2. Induction of new staff
3. Traineeships – New workers
6. Talent Identification / Career Pathways / Higher Qualifications