To this end, the following practices relate to the collection, use and control of information:
- Personal information collected or generated by Transqual Pty Ltd will be directly related to the activities of the company and will be collected in a lawful and compliant manner.
- All information collected by Transqual Pty Ltd is used to provide our services to you to fulfil administrative functions associated with these services.
- Transqual Pty Ltd will use reasonable strategies to ensure that individuals from whom it collects personal information understand what is being collected and for what purpose it is to be used.
- Reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that information collected is of good quality and does not intrude into the individual’s personal affairs.
All steps will be taken to ensure all information collected is kept secure.
- Individuals will have access to the information Transqual Pty Ltd holds about them.
- All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that the information stored is kept up to date in terms of relevance, accuracy and completeness.
- Transqual Pty Ltd will not release to outside agencies, the personal information it holds unless with the given consent of the individual to whom the information relates.
- Transqual Pty Ltd may establish relationships with business partners that allow visitors to our internet sites to link directly to sites operated by these partners. Transqual Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content or practices of Web sites operated by third parties that are linked to our site. Links to third party sites do not constitute sponsorship, endorsement or approval by Transqual Pty Ltd of the content, policies or practices of those third party sites.
- Transqual Pty Ltd’s web site users may collect “clickstream” information (for example which areas of the website you have accessed, the time and date of access, the type of browser software used, etc) from your use of the website. We may also store “cookie” information (such as user preferences relating to your use of the website) on your computer. That information is used to customise and improve our website.
- Transqual Pty Ltd does not use “cookies” to retrieve information from your computer that was not originally sent by us. We do not allow or share third party access to “cookies” placed by our websites. If you do not want us to store “cookie” information on your computer, you can adjust the settings on your Internet browser to disable this feature. However, parts of our websites will not function if “cookies” have been disabled.